While many things have changed, one thing has remained the same: my commitment to your safety and health.
By its very nature, massage and bodywork requires skin-to-skin contact and you should be familiar with the fact that infection control has always been a top priority for my practice. As we navigate life with additional requirements and modify existing measures due to the coronavirus, please help me to support all of my clients by cooperating with some new requirements.
My practice follows Practice Guidelines recommended by the Federation of State Massage Therapy Boards (FSMTB), along with infection control recommendations made by the U.S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) and the Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA).
You may see some changes when it is time for your next appointment. I made these changes to help protect my clients and myself:
- Using on-site generated cleaning products by Viking Pure Solutions: https://vikingpure.com
- Using 2 HEPA air filters running 24/7.
- Window A/C is set to pull fresh air in from the outside and I will open a window during business hours.
- I am leaving 30 minutes between each session to allow enough time for thorough cleaning & disinfecting.
- I will be wearing a mask, eye protection, full hair coverage and aprons for each session.
- I will be changing aprons and masks between sessions as necessary.
- Please check your temperature the day of appointment. If you are above 100 degrees, we will need to reschedule.
- I will email you beforehand regarding any symptoms of illness since booking your appointment. If you feel ill on the day of your session, there is no penalty for canceling your appointment. Massage is not advised if you have any symptoms of illness.
- I will email you beforehand to obtain updates to your health information and ask you specifically about your potential exposure to COVID-19.
- Please bring a face mask to use while you are in the building, and during your MFR/massage.
- I will ask you to sign an informed consent form that states, “I understand that close contact with people increases the risk of infection from COVID-19. By signing this form, I acknowledge that I am aware of the risks involved and give consent to receive massage from this practitioner.”
- Please wash your hands or use the hand sanitizer I provide for you when you first enter the office. You will also find hand sanitizer in other places throughout the office for your use as needed.
- My rate going forward is now $160 per hour.
I look forward to seeing you again and am happy to answer any questions you may have about the steps I take to keep you, and every client, safe in my practice. To make an appointment, please email, call, or text at 203-240-2714. Or book online at: wholebodymyofascialreleasemassage.clinicsense.com/book
Thank you for being my client. I value your trust and loyalty and look forward to welcoming you back to a safe, therapeutic touch environment.
WholeBody Myofascial Release & Massage